Skip to content

Subsidised housing

In Germany, people with low incomes can rent low-cost housing, known as ‘subsidised housing’. There is some of this kind of housing available in Pforzheim,
too, although there is a limited amount. In order to rent subsidised housing, you need a subsidised housing entitlement certificate  (Wohnberechtigungsschein.)

Application for the subsidised housing entitlement certificate (Wohnberechtigungsschein)

Jugend- und Sozialamt, Sachgebiet Wohnungswesen /Wohnungssicherung

Where?Jugend- und Sozialamt,
Sachgebiet Wohnungswesen /Wohnungssicherung

Zehnthofstr. 10+12, Zimmer 501
75175 Pforzheim

Routenplaner (google.maps)


+49 (0)7231 39-2388


What will you need?
  • Passport or ID card
  • Proof of income
  • Current rental contract
What will you receive?Subsidised housing entitlement certificate (Wohnberechtigungsschein)
Keep this in a safe place!