Skip to content

Child benefit (Kindergeld)

  • Migrants with a permanent residence in Germany are eligible to receive child benefit.
  • Child benefit is paid until the child turns 18, although in some cases it may continue even after this point.
  • Child benefit is paid into the parents’ current account every month.
  • Applications for child benefit are processed by Familienkasse Nagold.

Application for child benefit


Family Welfare Office Baden-Würrtemberg West


Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg West

Standort Nagold
Bahnhofstr. 37
72202 Nagold

Route planner (google.maps)



Postal adress

Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg West
76088 Karlsruhe

Contact (direct)

Fragen zu Kindergeld und Kinderzuschlag

0800 4 5555 30

Fragen zu Auszahlungstermine

0800 4 5555 33

The call is free.

Office hours Familienkasse Nagold

Monday8.00 - 12.00 
Tuesday8.00 - 12.00 
Thursday8.00 - 12.0014.00 - 18.00
Friday8.00 - 12.00 

What proof do I need to attach to the completed application form?

  • Passport or ID card
  • For newborns: birth certificate
  • For schoolage children: certificate issued by the school
  • For children completing an apprenticeship /traineeship: traineeship/ apprenticeship contract (form KG 5b)
  • For persons over 18: declaration of the completion of an initial traineeship/apprenticeship and job (form KG 5b)

Where do you need to submit the completed child benefit application form?

Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg West
Standort Nagold

(in person or by post)

What will you receive?

  • Confirmation of child benefit
    (Keep this in a safe place!)

You can also download the application forms from: